Slider Image 1 Content
NIAD is a progressive art studio for adult artists with developmental disabilities. We’re redefining contemporary art.What We DoWho We Are
We have monthly exhibitions in our galleries and many other spaces outside the center, as well as weekly online shows selected by artists and guest curators.
- Online Exhibition: Draw Your Letters selected by Danny Floyd
- Online Exhibition: Artist of the Month Series: We Are Creating Our History curated by Deatra Colbert, Felicia Griffin, and Dorrie Reid
- Online Exhibition: Artist of the Month Series: Peter Harris
NIAD artists are actively taking part in a larger conversation with the contemporary art world.
- Jean McElvane's Playlist: Walls, Windows, and Mirrors //
- Interesting Reading: What Art Does for Us - and Why We Should Support It //
- Interesting Viewings: Jean McElvane selects the top 20 "No More Pain and Suffering" Favorites //
- Interesting Viewings: Jean McElvane Choses The Top 20 Songs Featuring Leftover Favorites, Part One//
- Marlon Mullen's First Monograph Now Available//
How You Can Help
Your gift of time or money - or both - is what keeps us going strong.DonateVolunteerSponsor
Join us to hear about upcoming exhibits, news, and opportunities to help.